Mesa, Arizona
480-748-1244
http://junipersloft@gmail.com




5/30/11

2 king headboards

                                                   **SOLD**


                                                   **SOLD**

  Here's the deal. My husband is ready to change his address to just about any hotel because he thinks I have too much Juniper's Loft crap stuff. OK...so maybe it is taking over the house a little bit. It kind of has turned into a disorder. I can't drive past a yard sale, thrift store, etc. without stopping. I have projects pretty much all over. I would like to stay married (I think). :) So, I am going to unload a FEW pieces as is and one of you guys can take on a fun project.

I love both of these. Of course they would make great benches but also great to use as an actual headboard. The top one I was thinking of doing some fun bright color, leaving it as a headboard, and changing up our bedroom. They are both in good shape and both king size.

They are priced at $40 each. Pick one up and help save my marriage!! :)

1 comment:

  1. i'd love to know how tall each of these headboards are.
    i sent an email, too.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers