Mesa, Arizona
480-748-1244
http://junipersloft@gmail.com




6/2/11

hutch and credenza **SOLD**




So, I just picked this one up and it is really growing on me! I was going to paint it black and add some cool knobs. But...I have decided to try and move it along "as is" in the spirit of keeping it cool with my husband. Now, I must clarify. My last few posts may present as being in a giant battle with my main squeeze. He has actually been quite the helper...moving/hauling, tightening, lifting, cleaning, etc. etc. The whole "happy to help" attitude is just starting to go way down hill. (Love ya Daddy-O) We are working on it!! :) He is also concerned that I don't wear a mask all the time when I'm painting and sanding. You know, the whole healthy lung thing...30-40 year old paint and wood. (Oh, I may also be asthma challenged). Needless to say,  it frustrates him when I come in searching for an inhaler while hacking up half a lung. "Any money you make won't be worth it if you are dead"! OK. OK...but masks SUCK!

Moving on. This cool piece measures 19" deep 55 1/2" wide 80" high. Does it need to be redone...that is the question. It is priced at $145.00...**SOLD**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers