Mesa, Arizona
480-748-1244
http://junipersloft@gmail.com




6/26/11

sad 5-legged bench needs good home...**SOLD & HAPPY**


personal ad: Hi. I'm super cute and pretty unique looking. I am vintage (code for still cool) but have many solid years still in me. My last relationship was kinda rough and I ended up losing a leg. I need someone who is willing to take my 2 other front legs off and give me 3 NEW awesome matching front legs and a few coats of a super fun color of paint. My current owner is still trying to play nice with the hubby and keep his workload to a minimum. I just want to come home with someone special and I promise to sit on your front porch and look really sweet. My measurements are 17" deep 35" high & 76" long. Oh...I'm only 15 dollars.**SOLD**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers