Mesa, Arizona
480-748-1244
http://junipersloft@gmail.com




3/5/13

I am here...I am here...I am here!

Hold on to your seats my peeps! I have just made up for not posting since last JUNE!! I have SOOO much stuff (and not all is posted).

Where have I been you ask? Swimming through the rough seas of life with teenagers. W O W !

So, here's the deal. Backyard Boutique , ME, and Orange Blossom Shop are prepping for another yard boutique. Nice and casual...great weather...awesome accouterments and such! It will be Saturday, March 23rd from 8am to 1pm.

My posts are lacking info and short because my head is about to explode from sitting here for the last almost four hours and I wanted to get as much posted as possible. These items will all be at the boutique (unless you show up early and scoop them up). I could handle that. We are working like crazy and insane people getting so much more together.

If you have any questions regarding specific items, contact me and I will give you much more descriptive details. Or better yet...stop by!

Good to be back. :) Happy Shopping!!





**Make sure you click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page. There are 2 pages of new goodies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers